Well, it is offical! I have been spoiled aboslutely rotten by everyone I know. My Boise friends threw me a shower, my ward friends did as well and now Nate's sweet aunt and cousins here in Idaho Falls threw me an amazing FAMILY shower this past weekend.
I had family come over from Boise, up from Salt Lake, and down from Montana.
SIMPLY. SPOILED. ROTTEN.
My family is incredible as are my close friends who came as well. It is no small feat to just hop in the car and drive 3-4 hours to come to a baby shower. I am blessed to have people in my life who make those kinds of sacrifices and I am so thankful and grateful for each and every one of them.
I am offically READY for baby to make her entrance into this world.
P.S. My friend Sharla who was due the SAME day as me had her baby yesterday. I am so excited for her but I am seething with jealousy at the same time. ☺ Hurry up baby.....
No comments:
Post a Comment