My whole extended family has packed up and is heading to Lake Powell right now. I am so SAD to be missing out on all of the fun. Alas, running the risk of giving birth on a houseboat in the middle of nowhere doesn't sound too appealing. Nate tried to make me feel better by envisioning a tiny one year old girl next year enjoying the sun with a big floppy hat on and a cute little swimsuit. I'm looking forward to that already.
We are staying very busy though in the meantime. Another week has flown by!
We headed to the water park Monday morning because it was 90+ degrees out. We went with some friends and had a great time. I spent the entirety of the day in the lazy river with Landon. It felt so good to swim with the belly and all. After awhile though I started to feel really claustrophobic and I bribed Landon to get out with me and get a snow cone instead! The older boys were LOVING the slides now that they are big enough to go alone.
We've been busy with baseball again. With 4 games a week we stay very busy. Parker has been hitting so well. He plays on a team with 3rd graders and he wouldn't want it any other way!
Dallin and Parker also finished doing a tennis camp this week that they really enjoyed even though it was early in the morning and really a cold a couple of the days.
I had a Dr. appointment today everything is going very well. Baby is head down, no dilation, no effacement, and the weekly appointments start now! I feel really small this pregnancy and finally asked if everything was ok. I've been worried that she isn't gaining enough weight or that maybe something was wrong. I was absolutely shocked to hear I've only gained 15 pounds this pregnancy. He said she looked great and her size is just fine and that I don't have anything to worry about. 15 pounds? I think I'm taking myself out for a Big Mac tonight or something. ☺ I've ALWAYS gained at least 30 with the boys. So strange.
I've been busy working on the baby's room these past few days. It is FINALLY all starting to come together. Pictures to come soon. (Did you hear me my cyber stalker Aubrey?) Very SOON!!
The one month countdown begins TODAY!! YAY!
2 comments:
Ha! That's how I am with my boys--staying small. I always worry what would happen if I ever had a girl :) Enjoy it, it's wonderful, and you'll think it's really awesome when you come home from the hospital!! Can't wait to see pics of the cutie. Oh, and have you guys decided on a name yet?
Thank you! Demanding I know, but I am just so stoked about all the girlie stuff ;)
Post a Comment