USUALLY, the Starnes boys are all about our annual "BOYS CLUB" party in the summer. This year however, we decided to allow girls to come and we called it a FAREWELL to SUMMER party! Maybe this has something to do with the fact that Landon REALLY wanted KATE to come? I'm not sure but it was a ton of fun and I think we'll do this from here on out!
Finger Paints:Shaving cream to clean the paint off:
And waterballoons with sprinklers to wash the shaving cream off!
25 crazy kids hyped up on sugar! Poor Jack was exhausted when they all left!
4 comments:
I bet jack wasnt the only one! We'll have to come next year!
That looks like the FUNNEST party ever, party queen that you are. You have now totally satisfied my blog stocking needs -thank you! :-)
Yeah... I've been on blog overload just for you Nikki!!
AWESOME! I love this idea, really, I love anything you put together Stack. You truly have a gift & those boys & their friends are SO lucky!
Post a Comment