Monday, May 2, 2011

Women's Conference 2011

Back from Women's Conference with my Boise friends. What a fun time we had. We stayed up LATE every night, ate out, shopped at IKEA, got pedicures, partied hard and yes we even had time to receive some spiritual upliftment at the conference. ☺ My favorite quote of the conference, "Don't compare yourself to anyone other than the person you were yesterday." So true.


I love BYU. I love walking around the campus and having all sorts of nostalgic feelings and memories come rushing back. I feel so blessed to have attended school there. College was a great time of life....I wouldn't want to go back necessarily but I do hold those memories close to my heart. I LOVE coming back with good friends and getting in that precious girl time that I feel I DESERVE every once in awhile!!













It is always so refreshing to only have to worry about ME for a couple of days. No breakfast to make for anyone other than me, no rushed feeling of "I need to get home," I ordered what I wanted to eat and didn't have to SHARE or cut up food into bite sized pieces for anyone! I love the mutual appreciation that my boys (husband included) and I have for one another after some time apart. It really does help me to be a better mom and wife.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Love it.

Mrs.Garofoli said...

I love love love that quote. Miss you Stace.
Kali