I've been meaning to put a few of these pictures up. So here they be!
First off are some photos from when we went to Hogle Zoo with our cousins last month! It was a cold and rainy day but we made the most of it! We always do!
We hung out with the Radio Disney peeps who were on HYPERACTIVE OVERDRIVE because we came over to play their silly games and take their free bags, posters, puzzles and more.
We love our cousins!
Landon thought he could walk the entire zoo but soon ran out of steam. Luckily we came across some wet, unattended wagons and we helped ourselves to one. Landon quite enjoyed that.
Next we have some pictures from the kite flying day at Dallin's school. Ironically enough there was NO WIND the morning of the kite flying which is pretty much unheard of here in Idaho Falls in the spring. About 10 minutes prior to takeoff time, the wind picked up. We couldn't have asked for better weather to celebrate!
We have a pretty sweet kite I'd have to say. It looks like 2 big pinwheels and there is no tail! Dallin was very proud to show it off to all of his buddies.
I have really loved the boy's school this year. They have had some incredible teachers and I'm so sad to see the school year end because of it!
Lastly we have some shots from our first S'MORE roasting of the year! As you can see, a GOOEY time was had by all! We gave those HUGE marshmallows a try. None of the boys could finish their s'mores because they were too sweet! (Of course I'm so proud to say that I pulled if off without any issue. ☺)
Check out this boy's sweet BLING! I'm not sure how to get Dallin to stop wearing this rockin' mardi gras necklace without hurting his feelings. It is so CHEESY yet oh so innocently sweet. He tried to wear it to church last Sunday. What to do.......
And that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment