Friday, May 13, 2011

Parker's big achievement

We reached a huge milestone yesterday and I would feel so bad if I didn't say a little something about it here on on the old blog.

Parker has been working so hard on his Kindergarten skills book all year long. We've worked on things like learning letters, memorizing words, numbers, shapes, and even our own address and phone number. Parker and I have had to work hard together to master some of these harder concepts but I've loved spending time with him and watching him catch on. ☺

Parker finally PASSED off the entire book yesterday! Just in time since he only has 2 weeks left of school! He received a special pin and a certificate. We celebrated by going over to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner!! Proud of you buddy!

**side note-I've never SEEN so much food consumed by my kids. I was speechless as I watched them devour plate after plate of food! I am in SO much trouble when these guys are teenagers!

1 comment:

Mrs.Garofoli said...

Way to go Parker!!!

Your soon-to-be-friend-one-day,
Jackson Garofoli