Thursday, October 21, 2010
School Photos
A few weeks ago the boys brought home the infamous photo packets. I remember those elementary school days. I'm pretty sure there were 2 options as far as school photos went.
Package A- Economy Package. 1 8x10, 1 5x7, and some wallets.
Package B- Excess Pack 8 8x10s, 16 5x7s and 1200 wallets.
If your parents loved you they would purchase Package B. You didn't want to be the only child in line whose parents didn't choose B. Your family really didn't have enough family members and friends to send more than 2 5x7's and a few wallets to? Package A was pretty much the "leprosy pack."
The boys packets had choices A-Q ranging from "mom washes out ziplocs and reuses them" all the way to "2nd home loan" package.
We opted for Package G or the "one year of college tuition pack" aka 1 8x10, 2 5x7s, and 14 wallets.
I love how there was also a "retouching" option. This really has to make the kids feel good. It's pretty much a pass to go ahead and de-uglify your kid.
I'm pretty sure I've already paid medical professionals enough money for the scars on their faces and the brown tooth in Parker's mouth....so they BETTER be in those pictures darn it!
Ahhh...school pictures. Memories to last a lifetime!
* I love how I bought Parker a cute new skateboarding shirt that I thought would go perfectly with his eyes and backdrop yet he FORGOT to take his ugly old black sweatshirt off for the picture. Nice Parks..I appreciate that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
such big boys! and so handsome!
Post a Comment