Saturday, October 23, 2010

Corn maze mooning.

Tonight we went with some friends over to Shelly, Idaho and tried our first eastern Idaho corn maze!
Other than the extreme DUST, we had a great time. The boys were all showing each other their "dirt boogers" on the way home. Like I said....lots of dust.
I thought it would be fun to race my husband on the inflatable obstacle course. I'm not sure what I was thinking. First off.... I'm  too OLD to be doing such things. My husband is OVERLY competitive. (Bike racing comes to mind.) Plus we were surrounded by a bunch of National Guard recruiting guys. Was Nate going to let his wife show him up? Absolutely NOT.
Was there any possible way I would win?
Ummmm...NO.
Nate kicked my trash.
And I got all jacked up.
I flew over the mountain thing....like Dallin is doing in the above picture. I landed on my shoulder, heard a loud POP and now I can hardly move my arm.
I'm an idiot. I'm pretty sure everyone saw my rear end too.

O well, no one to blame since it was MY idea!

Other than my shoulder, and the momentary mooning experience it was a really fun night.

 Time for some advil....it could be a LONG night.

No comments: