Monday, October 25, 2010

More craftin'

I made a few cute things in the last few days. I'm kind of on a crafting kick as of late. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a big calling and you don't have a small baby anymore. Come to think of it...that's probably why my Christmas cards are already ordered and half of my Christmas shopping is already done!

I painted an old gross frame black, printed off this cute Boo template and added a bow. Turned out pretty cute. Even better....total price FREE!

 Next I made this darling pumpkin out of a 2x4. Added a little scrapbook paper, a bow and VOILA!
Lastly....I've done something I have NEVER done. I made some flower BOWS. YES...that is right. The girl with ALL BOYS made something girly and cute. I've steered clear of learning the art for some time now....I guess I just thought I didn't have anyone to make a BOW for (other than myself!) It was fun, and knowing how to do it may come in handy if my sis has a little girl! :)

This week is supposed to be rainy and freezing. Bring on the infamous Idaho Falls weather we've been warned about for the past 5 months! Yikes.

4 comments:

Jami said...

um, you can make bows for mariah any time :) heck, you can even borrow her anytime!! she is so girly!

Ash and Shane said...

Wow! Cute crafts! I'm glad you are embracing the girly side of you. You can send Em & and baby ? some hair bows. I haven't felt much like making anything lately other than Em's Halloween costume.

Starnes fam said...

Yeah....I should totally do that! Just don't look TOO close Ash! They're cute from a distance! hehe

Mrs.Garofoli said...

I love your crafts! What are you getting the boys for christmas?? I need some ideas. I would like to get this done early too. Well done on the crafts. Did you get your ideas from other blogs?