2nd- Drive 8 minutes away to the sand dunes that you had no idea existed until a few days ago. Seriously....I thought I had this town figured out....obviously not so.
3rd- Take tons of pictures of yourselves jumping off the dunes
4th- Laugh and laugh until its time for bed!
First up: My handsome and HILARIOUS husband:
This next picture is the best. I had NO idea he had such mad ninja/cheerleading skillz!
Here's Dallin:
Parker:
And the always cautious Lando:
Then there's MEEEEEEEEE! Can I just say how FREEING this was?? I think the next time I have a bad day I'm driving my butt over there again for some dune hops. What a blast!
3 comments:
NO way! That is awesome!
Those are amazing pictures! You guys sure find fun things to do!
I heart you guys! You do such a great job of embracing you life, wherever it leads :) I MISS YOU.
Post a Comment