I wish there was some sweet story to tell. I guess he ran into the neighbor kid while riding his bike??? Those are the only details we got out of him! He was humiliated at first...now he thinks its pretty much awesome! :)
I wish I could say that as a mother of 3 girls we never had black eyes. But it's true- we have! And for less than a bike ride mishap...just pure clumsiness has been the culprit twice!
4 comments:
No details? How did he get the shiner?
really, you just left it at that???? is he proud of it?!!
I wish there was some sweet story to tell. I guess he ran into the neighbor kid while riding his bike??? Those are the only details we got out of him!
He was humiliated at first...now he thinks its pretty much awesome! :)
I wish I could say that as a mother of 3 girls we never had black eyes. But it's true- we have! And for less than a bike ride mishap...just pure clumsiness has been the culprit twice!
Post a Comment