Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween decorations!

This past weekend we headed down to UT to hang out with the fam. My mother in law went ALL OUT for Halloween this year and therefore inspired me to get my rear in gear and be a FUN mom. Seems like hardly any of our neighbors have gotten into the "Halloween Spirit" so I have been pretty unmotivated to get all of the crap...I mean, decorations out! :)

First off (and totally beside the point) I think my boys are pretty darn cute.


Ok....back to the decorating! I made this cute wreath that I saw on the cover of Women's Day: So EASY and way cute!

I'm loving the silhouette of the raven. I put these babies all over the house.


My banner turned out pretty cute too:

Here's the table:
And then the scary bottles:
Then there is the most beloved decoration EVER: The flying bat. This was honestly the best 5 bucks I've ever spent. The boys are OBSESSED with this thing! It flies in a big circle and the red eyes light up.
I love decorating for holidays...it makes me happy and I love seeing how excited the kids get. :)  Happy Halloween decorating!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

These are SO great. Can't wait to see them in person!

Nikki said...

Super fun Stacie! Miss you.

Joe and Amy said...

"Stacie Starnes is the best decorator ever!" Is what I just said to Joe while looking at your fun stuff. You make everything look so effortless. It would take me a year to get my table looking like that. Take more pics more often and post them. I love your taste.

Starnes fam said...

Aww! Amy you're so sweet! And no....ANYONE can do things like this. I am all about the EASY!!

jayna said...

Wow- you are one of those awesome fun moms who loves holidays! Lucky boys in your house, and super cute ideas!