We had a great Thanksgiving in Utah this year. Nate's mom did a WONDERFUL job with Thanksgiving dinner and everything. It was so nice to just kick back and let the kids play together while the adults laughed, chatted, and watched football. I guess we were too busy enjoying all of the yummy food that we forgot to pull the camera out.
Who in a million years would have ever guessed In N Out would open in Utah? I never did...but I am not complaining! We only had to wait about 20 minutes.....and it was worth every second! Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one will open up here! 
Here are a few of the other highlights of the trip:
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING! We're pretty much die hards.....why?
1. We were shopping in UTAH with all of the crazies......need I say more?
2. We brought hot chocolate and cider with us!
3. My sis in law Ashley 9 months pregnant not to mention 2 days OVERDUE yet she was still up for the challenge.
4. We left at 10:15 pm and didn't get back until about 5:30am!
5. We're not afraid of a little elbowing.
6. We got all of the goods we were after. Woot woot!
One pleasant surprise of Black Friday was watching Peter Breinholt preform at the South Towne Mall. I LOVE him! Nate and I used to go up to his concerts at Sundance while we went to BYU. We also danced to his "Grow old along with me" at our wedding. It was such a treat to see him!

I was able to find some time to meet up with Ash (the other Ashley), Grandma EE, Grandma Jex and Ashley's mom in law for lunch over at Thanksgiving Point. Parker tagged along and loved seeing Santa's reindeer. It was so much fun seeing everyone....and especially to see Emmalee eat her very first ice cream cone! Too cute! 
I have so much to be THANKFUL for....family, friends, blessings, and good memories to just name a few. It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner! I love this time of year!
2 comments:
Parker looks adoreable with his messy blue face. At least I think it's blue. Glad you're back, and that you had a fun time.
Such a fun holiday. Thanks for coming and making it special. Miss you...love you.
Post a Comment