Yesterday was NUTS! (In a good way!) We started out the morning having a couple of friends over to make some Thanksgiving crafts. We made turkeys, noodle necklaces and Thanksgiving placemats. Then, we enjoyed some "pumpkin pie" sugar cookies! My kids won't eat pumpkin pie but they will eat cookies that LOOK like pumpkin pie! :)
Then we headed over to the zoo in the afternoon. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL out and hardly anyone else was there.
YES...Dallin has another black eye. This is his 2nd one so far since he has been on track break. ( I really don't beat him...I promise!) We had fun playing in all of the beautiful leaves and tried not to get too stressed keeping track of all of our kids. I think between all of us we had 16 kids running wild!......crazy Mormons. Finally, it was the night we have been waiting for...NEW MOON! 17 of us met over at Edwards around 9:30 and we chatted and laughed until midnight. The movie was FABULOUS! I wish I had taken more pictures....I may steal a few from my friends once they post theirs.
After watching the movie it is 100% confirmed. TEAM JACOB for me!!! What a fun day! I don't think I actually fell asleep last night until 4:00am because I was so wired from watching the movie! Good thing I was a fun mom yesterday because today I was too exhausted to do anything!
4 comments:
I couldn't fall asleep either! I had a blast at the movie and am thankful for girlfriends like you!
That movie was great! I love your blog posts. They capture life so well. You are an awesome mom, and friend!
I love the pumpkin pie. That turned out really great. Sounds like the movie was a blast, I am really excited to go.
Hey, I don't have your email, so... Keep this Tuesday night open for a girls' night at my house. :)
Post a Comment