My favorite item on the agenda would have to be "chat with friends" on November 26th SO...if Dallin calls you up on November 26th, not only will he be wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving but he may just want to "chat" as well.Yesterday we checked off another item on the list by going on our "nature walk" over at the MK Nature Center. 

It was such a beautiful and warm day and the kids had a blast playing with the sand and river table. We were the only ones there so we played with it for a good hour or so.
Today was "park" day on the list. We met lots of friends at the park just in time for it to rain. Too bad.
I'm thinking "park" day for Parker meant "lets watch Parker get into as much trouble as possible" day. He dumped the entire container of moon sand on the kitchen floor and proceeded to skate around in it. He smeared toothpaste all over the walls, he threw an ENORMOUS fit when leaving a friends house AND he cut his hair AGAIN.
It looks like his hair is receding like an old mans. This kids drives me NUTS!
Is it really only day 3 of track break? We've got a looooooong way to go.
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now! I love the hair cut. Do you think Edward Scissorhands would have some competition? I do! Day three at our house is ending o.k. but it seriously feels like they have been out for at least a week. Hope you have fun tonight!
p.s. next time I'm in a bad mood I'm going to bring up those pictures of Parks! He He
Hmmm.... he looks pretty happy about the haircut! Hope you survive the 3 weeks. :)
Post a Comment