Wasn't Halloween LAST weekend? So WHY are the Starnes boys dressed in costumes yet again??
Tonight was the annual fund raiser at Dallin's school. The school had a "Lords and Ladies Ball" and the kids were invited to dress up. Might I introduce Sir Dallin the knight, Parker the Dragon and the small yet feisty King Landon.
Nate and I just stood back and laughed as we watched our 3 amigos at the dance tonight. When we got there they all just stood together in a little group and watched everyone else dance....such wallflowers! When Cotton Eyed Joe came on Parker's little head started bobbing, Dallin started in with some sweet robot moves and Landon started jumping all over the place. I WISH I had a video camera to capture the moment. After that, we couldn't get them to STOP. (I think Nate and I have the same problem when it comes to dancing!)
It was a fun night until our little king had a royal meltdown.
1 comment:
Fun! I am so jealous...I had ALL the kids costumes ready, but Aizlyn wouldn't stop puking! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment