
Camp was awesome. The theme this year was "Anchor your Souls to Christ." Each ward was a "ship" and we decided to call ours the USS DOGS. (Daughters of God) We wore our hair up in pig tails to resemble dog ears and chanted "Who let the dogs out" a time or two! haha.
We had lots of fun hiking, doing service, playing games, making crafts, and performing skits. It was so beautiful up in the mountains and so strange not having to chase after little boys for a few days!

We stayed up late, ate GREAT food, and enjoyed growing closer as a YW group. I love these girls and am so grateful for the time I get to spend with them.


2 comments:
I am so SAD that I couldn't come this year! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!!
Looks like a good time!
-Callie
Post a Comment