If you are anything like me you spend (what seems like) half of your life in the laundry room. My laundry room has always bugged me becuase it was so ugly and boring....not to mention cluttered.
I decided to change things up last week. Now it is a lovely HAPPY shade of yellow. Here is what it looks like now. I still need some more cute things to hang on the wall and put on my shelf up above the washerand dryer ...time for a trip over to Real Deals again! The vinyl says: The Laundry Room: Loads of Fun! Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Here is my homemade artwork on one of the walls. I just framed some cute fabric. Super cute and super inexpensive!
turned out so priceless...I just love it!
I love to decorate....it de-stresses me for some strange reason.
ALSO...I have read a couple of great books over the past 2 weeks. The first one is:
Absolutely AWESOME! Is all have to say about that. Next is:
Alright....gotta get back to my out of control children....Landon just spilled an entire bottle of my NEW Biosilk all over the bathroom floor. Ahhhhh......looks like I need to decorate something else...I feel the stress sinking in again already.
15 comments:
The laundry room is way cute. I love all the decorating. I always get lots of books and magazines, but never feel like decorating a house I don't own. So it makes me a little jealous to see these fun things you get to do!!! I'll add these books to my list.
What a cute room! I need mine to be loads of fun too. I think you motivated me to at least clean mine, it's been on my To-Do list for months now.
My sister was telling me about The Hunger Games, it sounds a little gruewsome to me but she loved it too. She said her husband and her were always fighting over who was going to get to read it. She made him lunch and while he went to eat she grabed it and so on. I guess it must be good.
I love the Laundry room! What a cute idea with framing the fabric!
That is a great idea- so cheery and very polished looking. I will think about doing this sometime...maybe in a new house...
Wow that is so cute! Last night Logan and I helped Ash with a small portion of laundry. We had no idea what moms of three children had to wash and fold! I have a new respect you mothers out there.
Anyway, I love decorating too. I am going to have to steal your idea about framing fabric. That is beautiful!
Wanna come decorate my house?? Love the yellow color!
-Cal
i think that has to be the most well decorated laundry room i have ever seen! i love it. you have such a knack for things like that.
my mom has been telling me about fablehaven for a few months, but i haven't picked it up yet. she said the website has fun stuff as well.
I love the idea of decorating your laundry room. Especially since we as mothers do spend SO much in there. I may have to spruce mine up a bit. I love the homemade art work. You are so creative.
I love the laundry room!! So cute. I read Fablehaven to my class and got Brandon Mull to come to Midway to meet them. He was awesome and so down to Earth. Did you know they are making it a movie?
Wow..no way Nat! That is so cool! I heard it was going to be a movie! I can't wait to see it now!
Love the laundry room. I would love to make my laundry closet cute but it is a closet and I hate it so maybe after the office.
Great job with the decorating! You have always been so cute and creative like that :)
k, i want the laundry room and the frame, love that color of yellow and the pictures are priceless. i love decorating too...so fun to do.
Good decorating! Lots of fun and very cute. Brandon Mull's mom lives down the street. I love fablehaven books.
I'm loving the framed fabric!
Post a Comment