1. "Mom....I am ONLY going to go to Preschool today if you let me drive."
2. "I hit my foot really hard and now it has a bad headache."
3. While gazing over towards the airport the other day he asks, "Hey Mom....when are the bad jets going to fly out of the sky and try to hit the good jets?" (What the heck is he talking about??)
4. "I don't have to eat my green beans becuase I already had some today in Primary." (Nice try kid.)
5. While saying his prayer the other night, "Please bless Daddy that he can work so we can have our house and bless that I won't grow up and have to go at work everyday." (Poor guy...stressing about the work force already)
Funny little guy.
9 comments:
I love it when you post Paker quotes! He is so incredibly funny. It's great that you are keeping track of them too, so you can tell him about them when he's older.
Love that kid! He is so funny!
Too funny! I just love Parker. The quote about working made me laugh so hard. He is just such a funny guy, he must always make you laugh.
I could read Parker isms all day. He is SO funny!
He is so funny I am glad you are sharing him with us.
He is so funny I am glad you are sharing him with us.
Staci: What a crackup Parks is! Keep them coming. Grandpa Ric always needs a good laugh and Parker provided that today! Love you all very much. Dad
Stace, How in the world did you find me! That's awesome. Who's blog were you on, do we have an unknown common friend! I'm so glad we do. Wow, you have three kids and a kindergartener! How time flies. I see you've made it back to Boise, that's great. We're actually considering Boise in the future...my husband is in his 3rd year of Optometry school. We head on on rotations in 7 months and then after a year of rotations we'll graduate. Your boys look like darling but active boys! Don't you love little boys. I was so glad to do some catch up on your blog because obviously a comment box doesn't do any catch up justice. I'm excited to keep up with the Starnes now. I ran into your sister about 3 years ago in Park City small world, she was just engaged. Well it was good to say hi, keep in touch!
Post a Comment