This is going to be the most random post ever. You were forewarned so here it goes! I absolutely LOVE the 4th of July! It is my FAVORITE holiday (next to Christmas). It just doesn't get much better than being with family and friends, celebrating the freedoms we enjoy, eating good food and watching fireworks. So...here is the CUTE treat I made this year. They were SOOOO easy to make. They are rice crispy treats with AIRHEAD candies cut up on top to make the colors. Cute huh?

Next...I CHOPPED my hair off today! I'm not sure why I was so gutsy this time around. I guess I am just getting tired of drying my long hair everyday...especially in the summer. Here is the before:

And here is the after:

Yikes! It has NEVER been this short before!
Next....my parents got their NEW Malibu Wakeboard boat today. Its absolutely GORGEOUS! (The picture doesn't do it justice)Since it feels like we won't EVER be able to afford a boat of our own it is such a blessing that we can bum along with my parents! We can't wait to get up to the lake the weekend and try this baby out!


Lastly....I just love my little guy. He is so stinkin cute I can hardly even stand it. I can't believe he's already 14 months. 4 months to go until nursery....WOO HOO!

Thats all. Happy 4th of July!
7 comments:
Love your hair. I would love to go short but I am a wuss.
I love the boat, how fun for you.
The flag cookies are so cute, I wouldn't dare eat one.
Love you hair it is way cute! Can I copy:)
Love the hair!!! So about the boat... it is SWEET! How fun!
Love the hair! Looks really really great!
The boat looks amazing. I grew up 5 min. from a lake and I am missing boating like crazy- Scott wants a fishing boat and I keep telling him he can have any boat he wants as long as I can ski behind it! :) Your hair looks great, I love the way it's styled-I've decided I don't like short hair on me (at least until the next time I cut it!)
Really cute hair! And fun post!
amen on the "woo-hoo" for nursery. Why do we even try those last couple months before nursery??? Not only do I know that I will enjoy church so much more, I know that they will too! We only have 2 more months to go with Andrew!
Post a Comment