Monday, July 21, 2008

Nat's baby shower

Its a miracle! ALL 3 boys are taking a nap right now so I have a minute to catch up! I honestly can't remember the last time they all took a nap at the same time. Happy Day!

This weekend was my sisters baby shower down in Utah at Grandma EE's house. It was fun getting together with family and friends to celebrate Nat's baby! The shower lasted a couple of hours but of course the "girl talk" continued on for another 5 hours! It was great! Robby was in awe that we were able to "continue talking for THAT long with NO PAUSES." He was convinced that we had some sort of agenda or list of topics that we needed to cover. We really impressed him with our stamina. It's just what we do I guess!!
That evening mom and I went to Lagoon....thanks to Nat and Robby for the tickets. We had a great time! That place just hasn't changed too much over the years. It's kind of a step back in time!
Nate was quite relieved to have me back on Sunday night. It took him 2 full hours to get the boys ready for church by himself....haha! I love just envisioning the chaos I'm sure he endured! I appreciate him taking care of all 3 boys while I was gone. He is my everything!
Today I took the boys and we met up with a friend of mine from high school. I honestly haven't seen her in about 9 years. She has 4 boys so our kids had a great time together. We went to the zoo for the frog exhibit and then went over to the park for lunch. Time to start cleaning the house. Its amazing what can happen when mom is away for a couple of days!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

:) Lucky you! 3 down for a nap at the same time...and actually sleeping. I am jut impressed! The baby shower sounds like fun, as does the weekend away!