Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

It's been a GREAT birthday this year! 27 sounds a lot older then 26 to me for some reason. O well....I love the fact that my husband will always be 3 years older..it makes me feel YOUNG! Last night Nate and I went to PF Changs (thanks again J &J!) and then we headed over to the mall for a little while. My sweet neighbor (who is a professional baker) made me the CUTEST cake ever! Its one BIG cupcake! SOOOO adorable! Tonight the fam is coming over to enjoy the cake!

13 comments:

jayna said...

That tent pic is so cute of your fam! And Happy Birthday! 27 DOES feel old-ish! Wowser for that cake too!

Jason and Jen said...

LOVE the cake...I'm glad your having a good birthday!

Sarah M said...

Happy Birthday Stacy!! By the way, I love your hair :) And the camp out looked like tons of fun too.

Joe and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Staci! I still have it written on my calendar from our law school days and Brynn asked the other day, "Who is Staci?" Little does she know, that you were her favorite nursery leader when she was a wee little one!

Your campout looked cute! What a fun idea! That's my idea of a great campout too!

Logan and Kelsey said...

That has to be the coolest cake EVER! You are lucky to have a professional baker as a friend! Happy Birthday Stac and we will see you soon! :)

Erin said...

happy birthday staci! Your hair is so cute by the way. 27 isn't that old!! You have 3 kids already, so 27 seems kind of young! Looks like you had fun.

Shelley said...

Yes I totally blog stalked you! ;)I'm LOVING that cupcake! Happy Birthday! :)

Stephanie said...

That cake is awesome. Happy birthday Staci!

Jason and Jen said...

I'm trying to fix my display name...so i had to leave a comment to see if it works. sorry & thanks!

Jason and Jen said...

Stupid thing won't work!! Sorry...

tatum said...

love the big cupcake and your hair is so cute in that picture! happy birthday!

janet said...

Happy Birthday!! 27 IS so much older than 26..

The cupcake cake looks so delish!

Reno 411 said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! I love the cake it looks fabulous. You are such a young thing. It has been so long since I was 27, at least 2 years ago. Holy Smokes, I am old!