Friday, July 11, 2008

Good times.

Last night was such a great night! I love being able to take my kiddies to Roaring Springs but I am always quite limited with the things I can do with them. I'm usually standing in the kiddie pool or over in the shallow area in the wave pool. Last night we left the kids at home and took the hubbies along. Jen, Jas, Em, Tom, Nate and I had such a great time on all of the BIG slides! It was fun fun fun!

After the water park we blitzed home to get dressed (the girls did anyway) and we met up with lots of friends over at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my b-day! (Even though its not until Sunday) I had about 10 minutes to get ready and as we walked in the door I could hear Landon crying upstairs. I walked into his room and he had smeared POOP yes POOP all over his crib, walls, mattress, everywhere! Luckily my good husband told me to just hurry up and get ready and that he would deal with the mess. (If that isn't a good man I don't know what is!) I am SO lucky and SO blessed to have so many wonderful friends. We had a great time chatting and laughing!

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Happy Birthday! And that cheesecake looks DELICIOUS!

Logan and Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday Staci! I hope you have a fabulous year ahead!