Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sleeping in heavenly peace

Here is my sweet naked baby, (well, with a diaper on), wrapped in the softest blanket ever, made with love from her Great Grandma EE.

My sweet girl is growing so quickly. Her beauty amazes me on a daily basis. Her sweet pouty lips, soft skin, and long eyelashes just captivate me. I could stare at her forever.

There have been so many times where I just watch her sleep, dance with her in my arms and breathe in her sweet smells. I wish I could stop time.

People always told me there there was something special about little girls. I never believed them. I always thought that babies were babies. They are all sweet but now I know. It is a sweetness that can't even be put into words.

This little girl has changed me. She has changed this family. She is my miracle.



1 comment: