Thursday, November 15, 2012

Family photos 2012

Here are a few of the proofs from our 2012 photos! I didn't put them all up because I'm saving some for our Christmas cards this year. Also, these are the super pixilated shots since I haven't received my cd yet. We decided to change it up this year and do a little more of an "urban" look instead of the traditional fall leaves.
What do you think?

Love this family of mine.








3 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks great!

jayna said...

What cute pictures! Don't you just feel so lucky that after all the outfit planning and hair doing it's totally worth it!?!

Keepers for sure!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I saw a few cute little looks I haven't seen on your kiddos before, I love when a photographers can capture those! I love the colors, and the setting, I just love love love you guys!