I'm so loving my Christmas tree this year. Pre lit was the way to go. It's only the 2nd year we have had it now and it sure makes Christmas set up so much more enjoyable. It was really fun to open the Christmas box and remember that I had spent most of my Christmas money last year on a bunch of new ornaments for our tree! ☺The whole time I was setting the tree up I couldn't stop thinking about how much fun setting up the tree will be NEXT YEAR in our new home. I know right where it is going to go......
Grandma Arloa's Christmas Village is my favorite thing to put out. It is also the thing that my boys get the most EXCITED about. I just also love how they carefully and tenderly they set up each piece. There is a reverence about it and I love that my kids can feel that too. We miss her. And this is my very favorite ornament. Our very first ornament we ever purchased together:
Here is Dallin's baby ornament:
Parker's:
And Landon's:
I need to order one for sissy. Hopefully I'll get around to that soon! ☺
And here is year 8 of the red, green and gold stockings. I just love that little pink stocking on the end!! I'll have to order all new stockings next year so they can all match. When you have 5 years between kids you find that they don't make the same stockings anymore!
And next year...stockings over the fire. Seriously...can't WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment