Yesterday was Pinewood Derby time once more. Actually this was MY very first pinewood derby as I wasn't able to go last year and I never went to either of my brothers races through the years.
Things came together a little bit more SMOOTHLY then they did last year. No wheels falling off right before turn in time, not fights between husband and wife about being prepared. You can read last years adventure here.
We didn't get first BUT we didn't get last! We will take a middle of the pack finish. Dal was happy so we were happy too.
I was loving that everything was computerized and therefore done QUICKLY.
Dallin won the award for "Best Design." Not bad, not bad at all!
So Nate, how are you feeling about knowing next year you get the opportunity to make not ONE pinewood cars but TWO?
Probably better get started next month.
And on a completely unrelated story, THIS is what we're having for dinner tonight:
YUM!
1 comment:
Shut up! That's my favorite dinner:)
Congrats Dal.
Post a Comment