Before we left for a fun-tastic weekend in Salt Lake, Parker FINALLY agreed that it was time for a nice fresh hair cut. Morning after morning we have fought about his crazy bed head and how he didn't want it combed down or that it hurt too much to get the tangles out. Dad took him to Great Clips, and then out for some fro-yo to soften the blow of the cut. He looks so dang handsome though. I forgot how CUTE that face was was covered under all that hair!
And yes, I told him he could grow it out again this summer if he really wants to. ☺
I took exactly ZERO pictures of our Easter weekend. We went to Utah (yes, AGAIN!). I think my car knows how to get to Utah on auto pilot now. We went to my sweet nieces baptism and spent some time with the family. It was a very special day. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch afterwords with family and friends. Makayla looked so cute in her white dress. Nate enjoyed a nice bike ride with his dad and with Justin (the brother in law). They boys spent lots of time playing hard outside in the sun with their cousins. We played a seriously FUN new game called Reverse Charades as well. GOOD TIMES. We had a wonderful Easter as well. Sometimes you're just having too much fun making the memories that you forget to document them.

No comments:
Post a Comment