Just got back from our 4th ultrasound today. I prayed and prayed on the way to the Dr. office that this baby would just SHOW US HER STOMACH already! The internet can be such a bad thing when you are starting down panic, unknown, and unclear roads. I already made the appointment with the high risk doctors for next month just in case the stomach was MIA again.
Luckily though, she came through. Her stomach was full of fluid today and easy to see. Prayers answered.
AND we got to see her darling little face:
How is it even possible that I am already so smitten and so incredibly in love with this tiny face? Can it just be summer already please so I can kiss those cheeks? I can hardly stand it!
No more ultrasounds for us. And I am A-OK with that!
We had a special weekend. My baby brother received his mission call! We face-timed in so we could watch him open the letter.
Dear Elder Rock,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Denver Colorado North Mission.
You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.
We are so excited for Jason and for this wonderful experience that he will embark on. He is a great brother, and example to our boys. We will sure miss him while he is gone but are excited for the learning and growth he will experience. He will also still be here to meet our Little Miss so I am really excited about that! ☺
I am also so grateful for my weekly lunch dates with this handsome guy:
Today's topics of conversation included:
"Mom, do you know how to play "poker face" (like the Lady Gaga song) on the recorder?"
and
"Mom, I think I am ready to retire from preschool. I think I am old enough to move on to big kid school now."


4 comments:
Gorgeous lil one & I am SO relieved for you guys! Nothing will stress you out like concern for your child's health. Nate better ready the shotguns with that princess, though. She's adorable :)
Yay for baby stomach, and does Landon get to go to big kid school next year? Miss you, and you can already tell your baby girl is adorable, look at those gorgeous cheekies! Nikki
Thanks guys. Yep, he is headed to school next year. The girls will be all alone for a few hours anyway! I'm going to miss my Landon though.
4d ultrasounds...so amazing. I've never had one with my boys! Pretty crazy technology.
That is exciting that you can see her so well! What awesome things they have come up with in five years! She is a cutie already. So glad that all is well- what a relief!
Post a Comment