Thursday, December 8, 2011

The absolute best Christmas present in the world.

I have been brainstorming for weeks all of the fun and creative ways to say what I am about to say today.


Then I just figured a picture would sum it up best:


For Christmas we got exactly what we've hoped and prayed for.

Out of difficulties grow miracles.

Baby Starnes #4 due this summer!

We are SO blessed.

22 comments:

Jami said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! happy baby cooking!! maybe the water in id falls will give you a sweet baby girl! SO happy for you Stac!

Starnes fam said...

MAYBE....but I'm counting on a boy. It's all we know around these parts! ☺

Mom on the Go said...

Congratulations! I think a girl would be perfect!

Robison Fam. said...

Congratulations! And I think four boys would be so much fun! Girl or boy, you are very blessed!!!

Erin said...

That is the best present ever. I am so happy for you guys. I seriously got teary eyed when I read your post. What a lucky baby to come to a family that wants it so much!

The Picanco Family said...

Congratulations!!!! That definately is the best Christmas present. I hope that your pregnancy is going well so far.

Sarah M said...

Very excited for you guys! Nothing could be better than bringing a loving little baby into your wonderful home :) YEAH!!

The Johnson Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you have an nice easy pregnancy!!!

jayna said...

A Christmas Miracle for you- YEAH!! COngrats!

Unknown said...

OH MY! I am so pumped for you all! Yay for babies & Christmas miracles & more awesome Starnes offspring!!!! Congrats!

Helen said...

Staci. I hope it is not too weird that I read your blog. But I do. I think you are a great mom, always doing fun things with yout boys. I also want you to know I am so happy for you and baby #4!

marcymizukawa said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Exciting! Exciting! What a great present. Hope you are feeling well. Love ya!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! That's such exciting news!

Starnes fam said...

Helen, not strange at all! Thanks for the well wishes! You're only allowed to stalk me if I can stalk you...haha!

Marie said...

I am soooooo happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Let's Rock said...

YAY i'm so excited! I can't wait to meet (him/her). We love you and your family and the new little one already!

Joe and Amy said...

Oh that made my day! I've been thinking about you alot. So happy for you!

Marie said...

YAY! So freakin' happy for you guys! Looks like there will be lots of great new people in Idaho next year. :)

Starnes fam said...

Lots of reasons to get together next summer, right Marie? :)

Helen said...

Stalk away if you wish. My blog is private for now, but I can send you and invite. Let me know your email. Mine is helenandbryan at gmail dot com.

Stephanie said...

I cried when I got your letter-GAHH!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your family!

janet said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for your family. and believe it or not, I really do know how you feel. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly! Take it easy over the Holidays! Love, the Shumways