I have been kind of a crummy Christmas mom this year. I'm still not even close to being done with shopping and I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do all of the fun things that we usually do. I think the sickness fog is finally lifting a little bit though. Yesterday I felt good enough to make some cookies and actually make dinner. Nate walked in from work and was like, "O my gosh, what are you doing?"
Haha.
We made our usual Christmas cookies and had fun decorating them.
Landon took this lovely photo of me:
And Landon and his little buddy Mason had their last soccer game! They have had so much fun playing together this year. Funny coincidence......Mason's mom is pregnant too and we are both due on the exact same day. What are the crazy odds of that? She is hoping for a boy. I told her if she had a girl and I had a boy we could do a little swap a roo at the hospital. ☺


No comments:
Post a Comment