I was over the moon thrilled to hear the Rexburg was getting a WATER PARK a few months back! I still don't quite understand why Pocatello has one and now Rexburg yet Idaho Falls doesn't. O well...I'm was thrilled anyway.
I decided to take the boys today since the weather was BEAUTIFUL and Nate is gone at Scout Camp for a few days. We needed something to fill up our day and wear these boys out! Today was the 2nd day in operation. I thought it would be overwhelmingly packed but I was pleasantly surprised. We got there right at open and it didn't start getting crowded until a good 2 hours into our stay. The boys and I had a great time. I was even interviewed by the Rexburg mayor, city counsel members AND the designer of the water park! They wanted to make sure I had a fun enough time to come back in the future! We did...and we LOVE how much closer it is then the one in Pokey.
These are the pictures I scroll through for my sanity during those long winter months! We're soaking up EVERY MINUTE of summer sun we can!
5 comments:
Looks like a really nice water park. Yeah! Sorry you haven't been able to get a hold of me. I left my cell phone at a BBQ but will get it back tomorrow. I am so excited to hear the details about the cabin. What day r u coming to Boise?
We're leaving Friday after Nate gets off of work. We're staying until Wed. ☺
Oh man, JEALOUS. I wish we could hang for the 4th. I am expecting an epic post about your favorite day :D
Looks so fun! I'll call you tomorrow, Tom nas been sick since Sunday, so I haven't been able to call. Can't wait for October!!!!!!!
This is so cool!! It looks just like the pool that we have here in our town... Must have been the same designer. What a fun pool!! I am glad that you are having a fun summer. Can't wait to stay home with my kids and be able to take them to do more fun summer activities.
Post a Comment