Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sledding video

My brother made a little video to go along with our New Years sledding adventures! ENJOY!!! Be sure to watch Parker EAT IT at the end! LOL!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahahaha! laughing so hard right now! AWESOME!!!!!!!

Mrs.Garofoli said...

the best video yet!! did he make it on imovie?

Starnes fam said...

Yeah, I think so. He is good at things like that. :)I need to learn how....:)

Jami said...

LOL how did Parker take that?!!! How fun!!!! mariahs meet was cancelled there so we wont be knocking on your door next month after all :(

Starnes fam said...

Ahhhhh, BUMMER! What? The girls didn't want to come over to the ARCTIC TUNDRA that is IDAHO Falls?? haha...I don't blame 'em!

Oh, and Parks DIDN"T handle it well at all. Sledding was over as soon as that one happend! ☺

Jami said...

Poor Parker! Yeah, the gym there did not book a location to hold the meet - dumb since they have had a year to do it!

Jami said...

Poor Parker! Yeah, the gym there did not book a location to hold the meet - dumb since they have had a year to do it!

Natalie said...

Love this!

Joe and Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! That made me miss the snow a little. :) I think the sunshine helped make it look a little more bearable out there too!

I've said it before, but every family needs a videographer to follow them on their adventures. I need to learn how to edit our videos. What a great memory!