Friday, January 14, 2011

My Loot

It looks like a clothes tornado hit my front room! Today was the big Old Navy sale! I was introduced to this marvelous sale last year and have been looking forward to it ever since! 40% off of already clearanced items! Awesome! It's like black friday ALL over again!
So, what did I get? Here's the breakdown.

For the boys:
26 shirts
4 dress shirts
8 sweatshirts
3 backpack/shoulder packs
2 pairs of slippers

For myself:
A new coat
2 pairs of pants
4 new shirts

For my man:
2 pairs of pants
3 shirts
3 sweaters

3 baby items for gifts

Total before ALL sale prices PLUS my coupon:

$947.43

Total after:

$235.67 thats a 75% savings!

So much fun! I LOVE a good deal! Back to school shopping for next year is DONE!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are some crazy numbers! I look forward to inheriting these items in the future. Just kidding. Now that we will have two boys I better just start buying clothes! Nice work.

The Jones' said...

Oh my gosh! That's awesome! :) Was it insane? Were there cat fights?

Unknown said...

Wow, you go girl! That is fantastic!