SO, I asked around. And guess what? EVERY mom I talked to wanted to join a co-op here in Idaho Falls! YIPPEE! SO, this week was Landon's first week. We had an All ABOUT ME week! We made books, colored outlines of ourselves and made masks of our faces. I taught the first week and now it will rotate between myself and 5 other ladies. Its only a couple of hours 2 times a week. The kids had a blast. It was a huge success! Glad I opened me mouth and asked........☺
I'm looking forward to my 4 hours a week with NO children already!



6 comments:
I teach this same topic next month. What did you do for the books?
We worked on the pages over the 2 days of preschool that week. I titled the pages "This is a picture of me" "This is my family" "This is my favorite color" "My name starts with the letter __" and then I did their handprints in washable paint. That one said, "These are my hands." Smacked their pic on the front and then you're done. Have fun! ☺
Did you get these ideas from a website?? Way to go stace! I need more ideas for my 2 year old.
No, just something I thought of. I remember making an all about me book when I was in preschool, or at least I still have one in my box of crap from the childhood years. :) It's fun to look back on. I do like to look online for preschool ideas though. I usually just google a theme and tons of ideas pop up.
How cute! Glad you are finding some cool moms to do stuff with. :)
Hi Staci! Darling! i LOVE YOUR BLOG- I may read it more often now! I am so glad that pre-school is going well. You are amazing.
Post a Comment