KID: "AWESOME!!! Reed's ice cream is the BEST!!!!"
(20 minutes later, enjoying Reed's Ice Cream)
(While we are eating I start eavesdropping on the convo going on behind the counter) "Hey Jace, why do you keep wiping your eye over and over again." Jace says,"Well, I've got these eye boogers that keep coming back....pretty sure its pink eye."
Freakin SICK! Gahhhh! We are SO outta there!
ME: "Hey kids, lets go look at the cows back behind Reed's Dairy and see where our ice cream comes from."
KIDS: "Yay!"
What we see:
Hot steamy pee flying all over the place:
Poop squirting out all over the ground: Oh, and the CHICKEN in the picture went over and helped himself to a little sample of that nastiness (Seriously??? Could this GET any more DISGUSTING???)
Big engorged utters all over the place, and yes, more green soft serve spewing out from all directions.
Cows walking around and laying in more crap and piss. (Sorry, it just kind of came out.)
My kids were laughing uncontrollably:
And I was busy dry heaving and trying to hold in my "DELICIOUS Reed's Ice Cream." Bleh.


5 comments:
So fun for you! Thanks for not inviting me- no really, thank you so very much!!
Stac! You seriously crack me up! I'm laughing so hard right now!
You are so funny! I love their chocolate milk. If it's the same place I'm thinking of, they have potato flakes in their leche. Sounds weird, but so good.
well, guess like we are not having milkshakes tonight....gross!!! What ever happened to the cute furry cows that frolicked around the farm and sang songs with the chickens??
those pics were sick. a true testament to how nasty eating dairy is. but it still tastes good.
TIM
Post a Comment