Women's Conference was fabulous this year. (Except for the CRAZY weather) There were great talks, lots of laughs, very late nights, very little sleep, and tons of shopping to be had. I can only hope that I will be able to find women as amazing as this when we move in a few weeks. They're FUN and UPLIFTING to be around and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
It is always so much fun walking around the campus that has ties to memories from my past. BYU was a great place to go to school and I love being able to go back to go back and continue to learn...even if it is 7 years later!
I hope to implement some of the great lessons taught into my own life. I really want to prioritize better and remember that there are "essential things" I need to be doing, there are "necessary things", and then there are the "nice to do" things. Moving will be a great time to get those priorities in order again.
Suz was the hostess with the mostess. Thanks so much for having us again! We'll do it again next year for sure! Just remember....what happens at Women's Conference.....STAYS at Women's Conference!! :)



2 comments:
Hey! I want to know what happened at womens conference! Guess I'd better go next year eh? Glad you had so much fun.
Headband Sisters for life!!!
Post a Comment