Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friends





There are tons of things I love about my boys. One of the silliest reasons I love them is becuase they are FANTASTIC sleepers.They slept right through all of the laughing and screaming of 20+ ladies at my house last night for an American Idol and Ice Cream Par-tay. 

My boys are awesome and so are all of my friends in here Boise. I'll miss them SO much it makes me a little sick. It has been such a joy getting to know all of these women who are all so different, talented and SO inspiring. I have learned so much from each of them. They make me want to be a better mom, wife, and overall person.
I'm thankful that we moved into this house in this neighborhood. I feel like I have never really lived somewhere where I have connected with other women until we moved here. Having this huge support system with women who truly care about each other has been such a blessing in my life. It makes me happy to know that no matter WHERE we go.....true friends are still friends.

I told Nate I'm not moving. I love my house and my friends too much.

He told me it was either my friends and the house or HIM.

I guess I'll choose him. :)


* I wish I had set my camera to the correct setting last night. My pictures didn't turn out so well.
*I wish I had taken MORE pictures.
*I wish I had actually taken a shower yesterday. :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I had a great time too! I am glad you chose Nate, he is worth it!

Em and Tom said...

I love your list of "I wishes" at the end, and I love you. Like I said last night, you are a "lifer"! No matter where life takes us we will still be friends. I know it!

Shelley said...

We love you! But come on,..Nate,...over us?!! ;)

Andrea said...

Oh I hear ya! I was not in Boise or the area as long as you have been, but those gals are amazing. What a fun party. I miss those things.

Reno 411 said...

I totally know Missy. I went to high shcool with her. I also recognized the other two of your friends from howdoesshe.com. I am addicted. It's no wonder you have all these amazing ideas you and your friends are DOMESTIC DIVA'S.