Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Too cool for school.....typical Parker.

Yesterday was Preschool Graduation for Parker and his fellow classmates.

I deocrated the house:

We signed little stuffed animals for each other so we could always remember the kids in our class:


I made caps and gowns for all of the kids:

Hey.....isn't someone missing from the picture???
O, yeah......its Parker. He is embarassed to be seen wearing this silly outfit.
He said....."MOM...that isn't even a HAT its a PLATE."

Here is where Parker spent the majority of the graduation:

Sometimes I wonder why I even try.

Luckily he came to his senses after all of the GIRLS left.

6 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

You are totally amazing Staci. Look at what you are doing right before you move. Memories until the very end.

Your area sounds so wonderful. I can see how it would be very hard to move from such a place, but you connect so well with people. I don't mean to sound trite, but I know that you will connect well in your new place too. I wish I were more like you!

Em and Tom said...

Why are boys so different from us? I'm starting to see all of my husbands strange traits in my boys, and I don't like it! Don't get me wrong, Parks is such a fun kid! jay is going to miss him so much!

Em and Tom said...

Oh, and thanks for doing all of that. It was over the top. In a good way!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Those caps and gowns are so cute! You are so creative.

Reno 411 said...

You never cease to amaze me. Your graduation caps and gowns are so cool, I'd even wear them.

I am so sorry, but Parker sounds just like Carter and for that I worry for us both.

I think you should move here instead and then maybe some of your ULTRA creative juices will rub off on me. Seriously you have all the talent.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how put together you are in the midst of the move!

And you are still doing a great job with the blog, yeesh! over- acheiver, and I love you for it! Calling all of us to a higher standard!