Nate always tells me that when he misses us (while is over in IF) he will pull up the blog and look at pictures of the boys.
So this post is for you Nate. We miss you too!
We are so glad that you made this trip home to see us this past weekend. We were all jumping for joy!
Our dinner at Asiago's was fantastic!
We know you are sad that you have missed so many of Parker's baseball games so here is a quick recap.
Landon will sit and watch the entire game...cheering for both teams. Parker LOVES to play 1st base and loves to hit.
Dallin just sits behind us trying to stay out of the wind. He usually just works on his workbook underneath a blanket. (Gotta love our little geek-boy.)
Oh....and check out this picture I took of Landon. Not nearly as good as Missy but I'm getting better! That is one handsome kid if I do say so myself.
We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Love,
Your fam



3 comments:
AWESOME! Thanks for the update and now I have more pics to stare at occassionally! Love you! Nathan
Awww Tom and I like this post. So sweet!
That's so cute! I love how your boys are so individual and how you totally embrace it. You are a great mom. Hope the time passes swiftly. I'm thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment