We're wrapping up lots of events around here....and packing up lots of boxes too!
The boys finished out another soccer season:
Our friends threw us a going away party! It was supposed to be at our park but with the 40 degree temps and the pouring rain we decided the church would be a much better option. I say it all the time but we really do have incredible friends and we will miss them all dearly. They made us a sweet farewell book with pictures and letters. I was crying after reading ONE page. It is a gift I will treasure forever.
Add in a bike race, a BBQ with friends and hanging out at the Perry's until 1:00am....no wonder I am tired tonight!
Then Nate packed up and left for Idaho Falls for the last time alone. 5 more days until we don't have to be apart all week! It's getting really old....and it's been pretty hard on our Dallin boy.
"The best part of the day is when you and me become WE."
-Winnie the Pooh
I'm looking forward to being WE again.




6 comments:
That pic of dal just made me lose it! I love you
I love Dallin and HATE to see him cry. Let me know what I can do this week to help with the moving process.
Oh that is so sad and sweet. Good luck with your "we" and the big move. I'm glad that us blog friends will be able to see you flourish in your new digs!
Oh Dallin, I guess maybe his sadness will distract you from yours? God is good that way, helping you get through hard times & Dallin too.
I am quite jealous of your beautiful community of friends. There is no way the move could mess with that.
Man, that just tears at the heart strings! :) Glad this part is almost over for you!
Oh that last picture made me cry. My Dallin is also tender hearted. What a sweet boy. I am so ready for your family to be WE too. I love that you have so many friends that will miss you. It's always hard to leave people we love and wonder when we'll see them again.
Post a Comment