Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines fun!

Tonight for Family Night we talked all about LOVE! We made valentines for each other and we put them up on the closet door. I love Dallin's valentine where the frowny faces are crossed out and the happy faces have a correct check through them. SO Dallin.

Landon worked SO hard on his little masterpiece:
I also made a cute little heart pillow (if you can even call it a pillow) out of some leftover felt I had lying around. I am too lazy to actually pull out the sewing machine so I just hot glue gunned the edges and the letters and polka dots on it. We are going to use it this week to secretly show another family member that we love and appreciate them by doing a little service for them and then leaving the pillow where the bed was made or the note was left.....whatever the service is. The boys are all THRILLED about this. (Thanks for the idea Missy! :)
I absolutely LOVE my family......cheesy to say but O so true!

2 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Such a cute idea! I love the pillow. I have a friend who did a simalar FHE and she bought little mail boxes (For like a $1 each) for each person in the family and they decorated them. Now can send each other mail or treats anytime to show they love each other.

Ash and Shane said...

Cute Cards & Pillow! I just finished helping Sophie make cards for her mom & dad! Fun!Fun!Fun! We were lucky to show Em a pic of Jesus for FHE & get out the words "Jesus loves you" before she tried to destroy the pic! Happy V-Day!