Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ahh Man!


Looks like my blog is needing to go private.....at least for awhile anyway. I don't necessarily WANT to have a private blog but we probably need to right now. 

I'll miss you.......unless you leave me your email address or email me dalandparksmom (at) yahoo.com.

TTFN. (Ta Ta for Now)

14 comments:

Katie said...

kjcowan@hotmail.com

jayna said...

jaynahaws@yahoo.com

Jamie and Lindsey said...

jamiehodgkin@hotmail.com

Why are you going private?

Jason and Jen said...

jendalling@gmail.com

Em and Tom said...

Hey Staci I don't know if you have my address.
tomperry33@yahoo.com

Robison Fam. said...

I hated going private, but had to do it too.. jaclynrobison@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

stephaniedavis(at)cox(dot)net

The Reading Armadillo said...

readingarmadillo@gmail.com

Jami said...

jamihiatt@hotmail.com

Jen said...

stubbsfamily@gmail.com

Logan and Kelsey said...

lognkelsjones@yahoo.com

Joe and Amy said...

joe_amylee@hotmail.com

Sarah M said...

sarahmcewen@gmail.com

tatum said...

well you better invite me....

tatummerrill@msn.com


and i am addicted to couponing too, love your storage ! =)