Conversation with Parker yesterday while running into Walmart for a minute:Parks: "Mom....can I get a toy at Walmart? I need one."
Me: "Not today buddy....Christmas AND your birthday are coming up."
Parks: "Yeah but I'm not gunna get anything this year."
Me: "Why would you say that?"
Parks: "Cause I know I have been too naughty this year. Santa isn't going to bring me any toys. I am too mean to my brothers, I don't like to share, and I never make my bed because its too hard."
Me: "Don't worry P-man. Santa is a pretty forgiving guy. Just keep trying to be better and I think he will still come and bring you some nice things."
Parks: "OK....I will try."
Talk about HEART BREAK...looking into those cute eyes. Hey....at least he recognizes areas of improvement...right?
5 comments:
Oh he is SUCH a sweetheart.
Oh...he is so cute. We can't help love him even if he does act naughty from time to time. So sweet.
OK that is HILARIOUS! Man what do you say to that?!
That is so sweet, but almost sad! Last Christmas I over heard Bronwyn say to Magsy "we must have been good, look at all these presents!" :)
That is SO funny! That totally sounds like something Preston would say.
Post a Comment