We had 5 friends come over (plus Grandma and Grandpa) and we played "Hot grenade" and "Find the army men" and we painted our faces green!
We had tank cake too!

Where have the last 5 years gone? I remember finding out I was pregnant with Parker and I was a little bit upset that my baby was going to have a December birthday. It meant we wouldn't be able to be near any of our extended family during the holidays.
Nate and I always look back on that Christmas in 2004 and reflect on how it really was one of our all time favorites. Parker was the best Christmas present we've ever received! We were all by ourselves up in Spokane. Dallin got a tricycle and I made a blanket for Nate that year. We had NO money at all yet our home was so full of love and peace with this precious new baby. We felt humbled and blessed beyond words.

Parker's Favorites at 5:
Favorite toys: nerf guns, GI Joes, Transformers, anything sports related, skateboards
Favorite movies: UP, Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters Inc.
Favorite Games: Sorry, UNO, Bingo
Favorite foods: cereal, oatmeal, pizza, brownies, string cheese, broccoli
Joys: playing with his brothers and uncles, sleeping over at Grandmas and getting to go to the candy store, skateboarding, playing sports, having Family Home Evening, going to Chuck E Cheese.
Happy "whole hand" birthday big guy! I love you SO much!
6 comments:
How did you pull that all off this time of year? YOu are amazing!
LOVE that cake! You are amazing!
You are such a good mom. Parks looks like he had a great time, and Jay hasn't stopped talking about the party. I am sitting here crying "just a little!" I agree with you, Christmas babies are such a joy. The Nativity is so memorable when you get to use your own tiny baby as baby Jesus.
loveya
i guess i should take him out to the base with us...
As always...amazing party. So sweet to hear your tribute to Parker. He is a doll and we love him so much.
I love that idea. You are always planning fun parties. Seriously, how do you accomplish so much? I might need to borrow your amazing ideas for Carter's birthday in May. He hasn't had a friend party yet, and I want it to be super fun.
Post a Comment