Parks has kept me laughing today. He has so many questions about EVERYTHING. Where things come from and how things work.
Here are a few of the latest:
1. "Hey Mom.....why do people steal stuff? Is it because they really want to have a party but they don't have any party stuff so they can't have one?"
2. "Mom...I see a MOM over there smoking! She is not making a good choice. Maybe you could tell her to come to my preschool and you can teach her about smoke....Or maybe that lady could come and teach us about volcanos....since she smokes AND volcanos smoke!"
3. "Hey Mom....who makes the wind? Is it Jesus or the weather man?"
4. (To the cashier at Target) "I'm Parker and this is my brother Landon. He had his tonsils out and now all he does is CRY all the time. It makes me so tired."
5. (In front of the cashier at Target.) "Mom...thank you so much for hanging my bunny." The cashier looks at me with this confused expression. I have no clue as to what he is referring to.
By the time we get to the car I finally realize that he means SEWING...not HANGING. Hopefully the Target lady won't think I am some kind of crazy animal abuser. :)
We love our Parker guy. He is always keeping us on our toes and continues to make us laugh!
4 comments:
I love the parkerisms. They are the best. Thanks for sharing! I love that guy.
I love the parkerisms. They are the best. Thanks for sharing! I love that guy.
i love what kids will say in front of people.
I love it what a cutie ;)
Post a Comment