He especially loved having mom and dad to himself all day long.
After patiently waiting for a good 4 hours, the Doctors came in and gave him some medicine that made him feel VERY silly. He said things like: "I want to Daaaaaaance Daddy." and "Shake your bum bum baby."
Then that little boy was wheeled away and he doesn't remember much about that..... His mommy felt sick to her stomach and had a migraine headache.
A couple of hours later he woke up and he didn't know where he was and what all these tubes and wires were that were coming from his body. He tried to rip them all out and became absolutely unconsolable. He was screaming, biting and hitting everyone around him. His mommy threw up and almost passed out. She doesn't handle stress well. It was horrible.
A while later, Landon started to feel a little bit better so he ate some food.He had a rough night at the hospital but he was able to get a few hours of sleep.
In the morning the Doctor told him he could go home. This made him VERY happy!
When they got home, Landon's mommy set all of his food out and she ran upstairs for a minute. When she came back down.....this is what she saw:
One very exhausted little man. So.....Landon and his Mommy took a looooong nap together.
The end.
10 comments:
awwwhh poor thing! I am glad it's over now. So sad for mom too, I bet you're glad that's over.
This will be so good for him in just a few weeks. I hope you both get some good rest over the next few days. Love you both!
Hope he is feeling better! Sorry you guys had such a rough time.
Oh, poor little guy. That picture of him asleep is too funny.
I'll bet you were nervous to have him put under, I was when Hannah got her surgery. I hope he recovers quickly, I had my tonsils out at 17 and it wasn't fun.
I am crying after reading your post! You are such a cute sweet Mom!!! I am so glad he is feeling better now. Your pictures are priceless.
Oh Man! I went through this with Parker but he was 6! I cannot imagine with your little man, I was a wreck! Thanks for validating all that for me. When I saw the pic of him asleep I thought that ketchup was blood, agghh... can you tell I still haven't gotten over my experience with Parker? Stay strong lady! It really does help them sleep & BREATHE!
Sorry for never calling, we all got swine flu, or what we think was swine flu..so it was probably a good thing I stayed away from you :)
Bless his sweet little heart! I don't blame you. I would have been a wreck too!
I can't think of too many more terrifying things than sending your baby into the OR and you can't be by their side. Staci I'm sorry! Hope the little man is up and running now!
Since we were just there at good ole St. Luke's, I totally sympathize! But it looks like he sure recovered fast, which is great! Those pictures are precious!
So sad! Glad he's doing better. And I love that he fell asleep at the counter--at least it wasn't in the ketchup! Hope he continues to recover well.
Post a Comment