Last weekend we went to Linder Farms with Grandma and Grandpa Rock. We had fun running around the corn maze, petting the animals and enjoying the doughnuts! We even ventured over to the "family friendly" haunted corn maze. The sun was still out and it was still pretty scary! Dallin and Parker kept saying, "They're not real....right mom?"

Today for Parker's preschool we went over to another farm...one I had never been to before over in Meridian. It had all sorts of fun things for the kids to do.
The "Blob" was a huge bouncy bubble type thing. The kids loved it!
Here are all of our preschoolers singing some songs....too cute!
Gotta love the picking pumpkins part.....except for he tiny little pokey things on the stems....not a fan.
It's hard to believe it is really October already!

2 comments:
Which pumpkin patch did you like better? So fun to see you last night!
Its a toss us Marie. I love Linder but that one in Meridian had a lot more for the kids to do.
I think the Meridian one would end up being less expensive.
It was a fun party for sure!
Post a Comment