Oh I so totally agree, I just discovered Hunger Games this week and read it in one day...love it!
I am so excited for Catching Fire!!! Stac, I don't know if we can be friends after your comment about Twilight though...
Yeah...that was a comment I figured you would have issues with Jen! Lets be friends anyway...for our kids sake. Haha
YAY! I just started reading the first book. They plot is insane!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh I so totally agree, I just discovered Hunger Games this week and read it in one day...love it!
I am so excited for Catching Fire!!! Stac, I don't know if we can be friends after your comment about Twilight though...
Yeah...that was a comment I figured you would have issues with Jen!
Lets be friends anyway...for our kids sake. Haha
YAY! I just started reading the first book. They plot is insane!
Post a Comment