Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3 amigos



I just love these 3 boys. They are best friends worst enemies and everything in between. Yesterday they were just AT eachother ALL day so we went outside to play for a little while to burn up some energy. While we were there a big kid started to tease Dallin becuase he had his little stuffed bunny with him. (I know I know..the kid is in kindergarden...he really SHOULD know better) Dallin's feelings were hurt. Parker marched right up to that big kid who was 2 times bigger then him (with his big red Cars helmet on, and skateboard in tow) and said, "HEY KID....YOU better KNOCK IT OFF and be NICE to my brother!"

They may get after each other but they are always looking out for eachother. Makes me smile.

7 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Those pictures of them are SO cute!!

Natalie said...

Go Parks! What a little stud. I am proud of him. Yesterday I wanted to talk to him when he was at moms and he said, "No thank you." :-(

Unknown said...

Awwwhhhh....aren't we the luckiest girls ever?!! Love these little men !

Starnes fam said...

Ouch! Sorry Nat! He has a little attitude sometimes. I'm sure he would just rather talk to you in person!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Aahhhhhhh how sweet. My brother and I hardly ever got along but he always stuck up for me at school. He even got suspended for me once, getting back at some kid who teased me everyday. I don't think my parents punished him to much for that. I think they were kind of proud in a way.

Busy Lady said...

I love those moments! We were at a park in Northern Idaho several years back and a big "bully type" kid was picking on my sweet little Ryan (he was only 3 at the time) and 6 year old Kyle goes over to the kid (who was twice Kyle's size) and sais "leave my brother alone or we will all take you down". The kid was looking down the faces of all 3 of Ryan's brother and he decided to back off. It's cool when they take up for each other because I know that they will always protect one another no matter what. I just love boys for that!!

jayna said...

That is really adorable.